- Free Elastic Figurines (Materials Required: rubber bands and plastic figures such as animals, action figures, or dinosaurs). Wrap rubber bands around the small plastic figures and “free” them by unwrapping the rubber bands.
- Click on this link Activity for Each Letter for a fun way to work on letter recognition, spelling, reading, and sensorimotor skills. To work on letter formation use your finger to write the letters on your child's back and have them guess the letter or have them write the letters on your back and you can guess.
- Continue practicing at typing.com or Typing Agent.
- Continue to practice shoe tying, buttoning, and/or zipping.
- Continue to identify your zone and use strategies to adjust as needed.