- Click this link 30 Days of Lego Play Calendar for fun Lego activities.
- Have your child practice forming letters and/or words in sand or salt trays using the tip of the index finger of their dominant hand. Be sure your child is forming the letter the correct way (starting and stopping in the correct place).
- Dump Truck (Materials Required: a laundry basket, empty box, milk crate or other container and foam/rubber/stress balls, bean bags, stuffed animals, or other small items.) Place the container in the middle of the floor with the small objects spread around it. Have your child lie on their back propped up on their elbows and use just their feet to pick up the objects and place them in the container. Your child should be close enough to the container that they can drop the items into it.
- Continue practicing at typing.com or Typing Agent.
- Continue to practice shoe tying, buttoning, and/or zipping.
- Continue to perform the Chore of the Day/Week.
- Continue to identify your zone and use strategies to adjust as needed.
- Continue to focus on identifying characters in movies, TV shows and/or books who are in the Green Zone. Help your child identify why they are in the Green Zone: i.e what they are doing, how they are behaving, how they are feeling or other non-verbal characteristics.